Monday, June 4, 2012

California Bay Area 1970



       I love these fantastic photographs from the year 1970 
by LANCE.V.NIX. on Flickr.

There are so many great photographs in Lance's collection, 
I found it really difficult to select only a few.
So, I have so decided to present them in two sets.
In this instance - one set just wasn't enough!

A huge thank you to Lance for allowing me share these
wonderful photographs here.


The first selection of shots is from the set titled 

"Random mid day shots I took while walking around the University of California, Berkeley Campus during the days of the Hippie Movement"
 - Lance Nix









The second selection of shots is from the set titled 

"At loose ends after my discharge from the U.S.Army I wandered around California for about 4 months before I finally landed a civilian job. I ended up at my cousin's place in Mission Beach for a week or so during that time." 
- Lance Nix









3 comments:

  1. I love the use of contrast and composition and the hot men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Donna, everyone just looks so relaxed! I love black and white photos, leaves more to your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dudes! I love these photos too - loads of cool cats on the beach that day! xx
    Thanks fashionspot.ro! - I am now a follower : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...