Thursday, August 18, 2011

Otto Retro


I came across this awesome photo on Flickr and decided to do abit of research on the shop itself - Otto Retro!! (They had me at retro...)

 Otto Retro is a shop & Antique dealer in Exeter, Devon UK selling vintage and secondhand furniture and items.


There is a few walk through video tours on their blog, which had me wishing there weren't several countries and oceans preventing me to get to this store!
Definitely the kind of place I would be a regular visitor to.


Window sign Otto Retro had at Christmas time.
(Thanks Tracey!)

Otto Retro at their old street address in Exeter.
The window cards read 'Summer Could Still Happen'
Love the optimism, and the deck chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...